Documentation for jyson, a pure-java JSON decoder for jython.¶
- How to use jyson to parse JSON documents and generate a jython object hierarchy from them
- Options available for controlling the parsing process
- How you can deal with character and byte encoding issues.
To use jyson as a JSON encoder, see the jyson encoder documentation, which describes
- How to use jyson to obtain a representation of a jython oject hierarchy as a JSON document.
- Options available for controlling the generation process
- How to ensure that all characters in the generated lie within the ASCII character set .
- How jyson can generate JSON from user objects
Here is a page that describes the differences between jyson and the cpython json module .